- 1 Vermont's non-farm payroll employees decrease by 0.1% since July
- 2 Vermont ranks 2nd worst in new economic outlook analysis
- 3 Approximately 710,000 homes sold in the United States in October 2019
- 4 Furniture and home furnishings wholesalers report $8 billion in September sales
- 5 Professional and commercial equipment and supplies wholesalers report 0.1 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Vermont Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.