- 1 12.5% of households in Jeffersonville received food stamps in 2017
- 2 Vermont pension plans are 64% funded, study finds
- 3 Shipments of meat, poultry and seafood product processing fall 0.9 percent in June
- 4 Miscellaneous durable goods wholesalers report $30.8 billion in March inventories
- 5 10.9% of households in South Shaftsbury received food stamps in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Vermont Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.