Waitsfield ranked 4th among cities in Vermont by annual earnings per resident, according to data obtained from the U.S. Census Bureau in August.
- 1 Vermont has the lowest identity theft rate among the 50 states, study finds
- 2 Analysis: Residents receiving food stamps in March up 85.8% over previous month
- 3 Paper industry’s Q1 retained earnings up 12.9%
- 4 Paper industry had retained earnings of $38 billion in Q1
- 5 Passumpsic Savings Bank in Saint Johnsbury receives outstanding rating from feds
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Vermont Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.