Morrisville ranked 43rd in Vermont for the percentage of households receiving food stamps in 2017, according to data obtained from the U.S. Census Bureau in August.
- 1 12.5% of households in Jeffersonville received food stamps in 2017
- 2 Shipments of meat, poultry and seafood product processing fall 0.9 percent in June
- 3 10.9% of households in South Shaftsbury received food stamps in 2017
- 4 Vermont pension plans are 64% funded, study finds
- 5 Professional and commercial equipment and supplies wholesalers report $53.3 billion in March inventories
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Vermont Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.