On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Vermont ranks 28th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Montpelier ranks third in Vermont total disabled OASDI beneficiaries in 2018
- 2 59 residents die of influenza and pneumonia in Vermont in 2016
- 3 Nine apparel manufacturing businesses in the U.S. have 500 or more employees in 2016
- 4 Census Bureau: More women than men in Middlebury in 2017
- 5 581 air transportation businesses in the U.S. have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Vermont Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.