On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Vermont ranks 28th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Census Bureau: 81.1 percent of people in Vermont were old enough to vote in 2018
- 2 Miscellaneous nondurable goods wholesalers report $21.4 billion in December sales
- 3 Shipments of printing climb 0.1 percent in August
- 4 19 information businesses in Rutland County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 5 Census Bureau: 82.3 percent of people in Grand Isle County were old enough to vote in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Vermont Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.