On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Vermont ranks 28th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Hardware and plumbing and heading equipment and supplies wholesalers report 0.4 percent increase in May inventories
- 2 RUTLAND REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Business Leader & Community Leader of the Year Announced
- 3 Richmond ranked 35th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 4 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report 7.3 percent decrease in year-over-year May inventories
- 5 U.S. broadcasting, excluding online broadcasting services report 1.6% decrease in revenue from Q4 2018 to Q1 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Vermont Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.