Vermont finished 49th in a study by the website Rich States, Poor States that examined the 50 states’ economic outlooks based on 15 weighted policy measures.
- 1 RUTLAND REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Alzheimers Association is a new member of the Chamber
- 2 Chemicals and allied products wholesalers report 1.3 percent increase in year-over-year December sales
- 3 Census Bureau: 1.6 percent of people in Lamoille County identified as multi-racial in 2018
- 4 Vermont sees 321,300 non-farm payroll employees in December
- 5 Census Bureau: 79.2 percent of people in Lamoille County were old enough to vote in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Vermont Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.